Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating the packing, logistic and documentation in respect of export orders.
• Ensuring the export orders are passed by Quality Control Department before dispatch to the customer.
• Ensuring that the correct INCO terms are applied and the requirements communicated to stakeholders.
• Placing orders on the ERP systems, compiling relevant documentation, expediting from order placement to delivery.
• Liaising with Overseas Suppliers regarding placing of order, due dates and shipping arrangements.
• Taking full ownership of all machine sales and repairs deliveries.
• Putting in place a relationship with transport suppliers and ensuring an optimal transport solution in terms of the logistics process.
Kindly view the attached job spec for a comprehensive description.
“We appreciate every job application. Due to high response rates to our adverts, we only liaise directly with short listed candidates. If you haven’t heard from us in 4 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.”